Welcome to Hotel Telégrafo in Havana
Hotel Telégrafo, Cuba’s oldest hotel first opened its doors to the public around 1860. The hotel moved to its present location in 1888. Circa 1914 the hotel rooms and restaurant boasted telephones that afforded guests both national and international telephone services. This original innovative and cosmopolitan spirit is still noticeable in Hotel Telégrafo.
ADDED VALUES HONEYMOON OFFER
From October 2, 2012 to October 31, 2013
- Romantic Dinner in the hotel
- A bottle of wine or cava
- Upgrade to Suite or Junior Suite (upon availability)
- Honeymoon breakfast
- Late check out free (upon availability)
- Daily turndown service
- Private check in
- Welcome cocktail
- 10% discount at Habaguanex Old Havana Restaurants
- Free entrance to authorized Museums
- Free safe deposit box service
- Opus Havana Magazine
- Free Old Havana map
- 15% discount in your hotel restaurant
Valid for 3-night or longer stays. Valid for couples presenting proof of recent wedding upon check-in less than 6 months prior to arrival.
Super savings for summer season!
from €69 --> €52
From May 1, 2013 to July 15, 2013
From August 21, 2013 to October 31, 2013
*Advertised rates are based on single occupancy